Spaghetti and Venison Meatballs
FOR MORE, SEE EASY VENISON RECIPES
• 1 pound ground venison
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon dried onion
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup quick-cooking oats
• spaghetti, cooked
• pasta sauce, hot
• parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 8-by-11-inch baking dish; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine venison, Worcestershire sauce, dried onion, eggs, salt, pepper, cream of mushroom soup and oats. Mix well.
3. Form mixture into 1-1/2-inch balls, and place in prepared baking dish 1 inch apart.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool slightly.
5. Arrange spaghetti on individual plates. Top each with pasta sauce, some meatballs, and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
NOTE: For something different, serve meatballs in a toasted sandwich roll with marinara sauce and cheese.