- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large russet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- Prepare grill.
- In large bowl, combine oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add potato slices and turn to coat.
- Grill potatoes over medium heat for 16 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through and nicely browned, turning once.
- Place in serving dish, and allow to cool slightly before serving with your favorite condiments. Find more summer recipes for Easy Outdoor Cooking.
Grilled potatoes with a simple spice rub and olive oil are the perfect cookout side.