- 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- zest of 1 lemon, divided (optional)
- In large bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Chill in refrigerator.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, half the lemon zest, and lemonade concentrate. Fold in half the whipped topping. Pour into pie shell. Chill for 4 hours, or until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and lemon zest.
Lemon Ice Box Pie
FOR MORE, SEE FISH FRY RECIPES