- 2 pounds potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3⁄4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1⁄2 cups cooked, diced ham
- 2 cups coarse breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9-by-13-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, 1⁄2 cup melted butter, salt, pepper, onion, soup, sour cream, 1-1⁄2 cups cheese and ham. Turn mixture into prepared baking pan.
- In small bowl, mix breadcrumbs with remaining butter. Sprinkle over mixture in pan, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Try more quick weeknight dinners with Easy Casserole Recipes.
A cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole is the perfect dish for a potluck.