Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe
Photo by Andrea Chesman
Yields 4 servings.
- 6 cups quartered and sliced cucumbers
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill or mint leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, sherry vinegar, or red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, scallions, yogurt, dill, garlic, olive oil, and vinegar, and gently toss to combine. Taste, and add salt and pepper as desired. Transfer to a salad bowl, and serve immediately.
Check out more cucumber salad recipes here.
Andrea Chesman has written more than 20 cookbooks. She gives cooking demonstrations at events across the United States.
Butterscotch Pie Recipe with a Lard Crust
Use lard to make the perfect pie crust for a sweet butterscotch meringue pie.
Mulberry Muffins Recipe
Try these delicious and easy-to-make mulberry muffins, whether for breakfast or a snack.
Mulberry Scones Recipe
Make these easy and flavorful scones bursting with mulberries.