Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe
By Andrea Chesman | Jun 16, 2020
Photo by Andrea Chesman
Yields 4 servings.
- 6 cups quartered and sliced cucumbers
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill or mint leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, sherry vinegar, or red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, scallions, yogurt, dill, garlic, olive oil, and vinegar, and gently toss to combine. Taste, and add salt and pepper as desired. Transfer to a salad bowl, and serve immediately.
Check out more cucumber salad recipes here.
Andrea Chesman has written more than 20 cookbooks. She gives cooking demonstrations at events across the United States.
Create a Home Canning Pantry That Works for You
If you’re anything like me you might be somewhat limited on your space. We have six people and live in a 1,500-square-foot home. I’m not complaining one bit about its size but sometimes, I do need to get creative when it comes to storing home canned foods and my canning supplies. If this is the […]
Grill Outside the Box
Sear up savory vegetable and bread dishes that go beyond traditional grill grub.
Seek Chanterelles in Summertime
Morels aren’t the only treasure available to mushroom lovers! Expand your foraging to include chanterelles, and savor their flavor in these recipes.