- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can favorite pie filling
- In blender, mix together lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese. Pour over crust.
- Spread pie filling over top. Refrigerate overnight.
Margaret Vanhorn, Tabor, Iowa, hopes someone has an easy cheesecake recipe to share.
Our readers happily responded to Margaret’s request; among them Lori Boyum of Woodman, Wisconsin, who sent this recipe via email with the subject line “Super Duper Easy Cheesecake” with a note: “Too good to be true! I have mistakenly used only 8 ounces of cream cheese, and it has still turned out delicious. It’s a family favorite.”
Note: The recipe can be doubled in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
GRIT Recipe Box: January/February 2012