- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, grated zucchini
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 2 cookie sheets or line with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another large bowl, cream together sugar, butter and egg until light and fluffy. Add dry ingredients, mixing well. Stir in zucchini, raisins and nuts.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake, one cookie sheet at a time, for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tops are light golden brown and centers are set. Let cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Find more nut-enriched recipes here: Nut Recipes for the Country Kitchen.
Chewy, nutty zucchini cookies stay soft and delicious long after they’re baked.