Lavender adds a floral flavor to this refreshing lemonade recipe.
• 4 cups crushed ice
• 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
• 2 sprigs fresh dill
• 3 flowering lavender heads
• 2 sprigs fresh oregano
• 7 sprigs fresh lemon thyme
• 1 cup sugar
1) Place ice in two 32-ounce glasses or four 8-ounce glasses. Set aside.
2) Juice lemons into large bowl; set aside.
3) Chop dill, remove lavender flowers from stem, remove oregano leaves from stem, and remove lemon thyme leaves from stem; set aside.
4) In blender, blend lemon juice, sugar, lavender, and herbs. Pour over crushed ice. Stir and serve.
Try these other edible flower recipes.