- 1/2 cup water or almond milk
- Juice of half a lemon (about 1-1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 large or 2 medium zucchini, peeled and seeded
- 1 avocado, seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small tart apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 carrot, grated, optional
- Handful of pumpkin seeds, optional
- Place water, lemon juice and cucumber in blender. One at a time, add zucchini, avocado, onion, broccoli and apple, blending after each addition until smooth. Add salt and dill, and blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into bowls for serving. Top with grated carrot and pumpkin seeds, if desired. Want more fresh, cool recipes? Visit Quick Summer Recipes.
Cold summer soups are delicious, especially when you get to use home-grown vegetables in them.