Warm Tuscan Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Warm Tuscan Chicken Sandwiches are the perfect treat for a tailgating party or other outdoor activity.
Quick and Easy Fall Chicken Recipes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 loaf crusty baguette, split lengthwise and soft insides removed
- 1 pound cooked, sliced chicken
- 1/3 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 8 sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and cut into strips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine rosemary, basil, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Brush olive oil on inside of baguette halves.
- Sprinkle evenly with herb mixture.
- Place chicken, Provolone and sundried tomato strips evenly on 1 baguette half.
- Place other half of baguette on top and press down slightly. Tie baguette, at 2-inch intervals, with kitchen string, if desired.
- Place baguette on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove strings and cut into quarters before serving. Yields 4 servings.
Tips for Transporting Livestock from a Veterinarian
If you breed livestock on your farm, sooner or later some of those critters are going to need to leave the property. Whether for shows or sales, building your reputation as a producer of good stock means getting them where others will see them. So let’s cover the basics of moving livestock off the farm […]
DIY Chigger Bite Relief
Get rid of the maddening itch of chigger bites with one of these easy remedies.
Era of the Southern Hog
Guinea hogs are a rare heritage livestock breed, smaller than commercial pigs, and a landrace, native to the southern United Stated