- 1/4 cup vanilla or cinnamon protein powder
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup full-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients completely.
- Use immediately, or store for a few days in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
More from Protein Powder Cooking:Protein Powder Cooking...Beyond the Shake: 200 Delicious Recipes to Supercharge Every Dish with Whey, Soy, Casein and More by Courtney Nielsen © 2016 Ulysses Press.
In Protein Powder Cooking…Beyond the Shake: 200 Delicious Recipes to Supercharge Every Dish with Whey, Soy, Casein and More, Courtney Nielsen demonstrates that protein powder isn’t just for shakes. Readers can create quick-and-easy protein packed meals, snacks, and desserts with 200 recipes that incorporate protein powder into them. If you’ve been looking for ways to add more protein to your diet and still enjoy tasty foods, this book is perfect for you. The following excerpt is from Chapter 10, “Cupcakes, Cakes, and Frostings.”
For a little taste of fall, you can put this frosting on any cookie, cupcake, or cake! I especially love to use this with the Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- 56 calories
- 4 g fat
- 1 g carbs
- 0 g fiber
- 4 g protein