- 1 pound pork sausages
- 1 No. 2½ can (about 3 1⁄2 cups) peach halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Parsley, to garnish
- Place sausage links on a broiler rack. On same rack, place drained halves of canned peaches, cup-side up. Place a little butter in each peach cavity.
- Set broiler rack 4 inches under a moderately high broiler flame. Let meat and fruit broil for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn sausages once to secure an even brown. Remove peaches when edges are browned.
- Serve sausages heaped on a hot platter, surrounded by peaches and garnished with parsley.