Mandarin Orange Spinach Salad Recipe
Yesterday I was craving something cool, sweet, and tangy. I began tossing things into my shopping cart at the grocery store, and this is what I came up with.
This salad is sweet, tangy, and has a satisfying crunch, too.
Here’s what you’ll need to create a delicious summer salad.
Mandarin Pecan Spinach Salad
• 1 bag of prewashed baby spinach
• A bottle of Ken’s Strawberry Vinaigrette salad dressing
• 1 15-ounce can of mandarin oranges, drained
• 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
• 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1. Place the spinach greens into a large salad bowl.
2. Drizzle the leaves with a few tablespoons of salad dressing. Take it easy. You can always add more later, but you don’t want the dressing to overwhelm the flavors of the salad as a whole.
3. Toss the salad to lightly coat all the leaves.
4. Scatter the mandarin oranges across the top of the salad.
5. Top with pecans, and finally, sprinkle sesame seeds over everything.
6. Serve immediately.
Butterscotch Pie Recipe with a Lard Crust
Use lard to make the perfect pie crust for a sweet butterscotch meringue pie.
Mulberry Muffins Recipe
Try these delicious and easy-to-make mulberry muffins, whether for breakfast or a snack.
Mulberry Scones Recipe
Make these easy and flavorful scones bursting with mulberries.