Fudge-Wrapped Figs Recipe
- 3-1/2 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 6 fresh figs, peeled
- Cardamom, cinnamon, or sea salt
- Melt chocolate in heat-proof bowl over simmering water in saucepan to make a thick chocolate paste. Add milk, and stir until thick. Set aside and let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Divide chocolate mixture into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into ball and, 1 portion at a time, gently flatten with the palm of your hand, forming rough circles.
- Place one fig in center of each chocolate circle. Bring edges up, and gently press chocolate around fig to completely cover.
- Sprinkle chocolate-covered figs with cardamom, cinnamon, or sea salt, and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve cold. Get more great fig recipes.