This Bacon Apple Pie Roll Ups Recipe is sure to please many, if not all, of your holiday guests this year.
Making this recipe is fairly simple. It only takes 35 minutes to cook, and it takes only three ingredients: dough, bacon and apple pie filling. Adjust the amount of ingredients to accomodate the number of guests you are planning to have over for holiday festivities this season.
• Filo dough, 14 inches by 18 inches
• Apple filling
1. Divide the each sheet of filo dough into quadrants and fill them with apple filling. Wrap.
2. Wrap the bacon around each roll up and place on a cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and sprinkle with brown sugar. Let cool for ten minutes.
Here at GRIT Magazine, we are passionate about rural American know-how and helping people learn more about the crops and animals they care for. Check out Videos from GRIT to see more from our editors.
Find us on these other social networks:
At GRIT, we have a tradition of respecting the land that sustains rural America. That's why we want you to save money and trees by subscribing to GRIT through our automatic renewal savings plan. By paying now with a credit card, you save an additional $6 and get 6 issues of GRIT for only $16.95 (USA only).
Or, Bill Me Later and send me one year of GRIT for just $22.95!