Lemon-Pesto Chicken Wings Recipe
If a crowd is gathering at your house to watch a football game, this Lemon-Pesto Chicken Wings Recipe is sure to be a hit. Serve as part of a buffet or as an entrée along with pasta and a green salad.
Quick and Easy Fall Chicken Recipes
- 4 pounds chicken wings, tips removed
- 3/4 cup basil pesto (store-bought works fine)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- On baking sheet, place wings in single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until wings are well-browned and crispy.
- While wings are roasting, combine pesto, red pepper flakes, and lemon zest and juice in bowl large enough to hold all the wings.
- When wings come out of oven, place them in pesto mixture.
- Toss to coat well. Yields 4 servings.
Tips for Transporting Livestock from a Veterinarian
If you breed livestock on your farm, sooner or later some of those critters are going to need to leave the property. Whether for shows or sales, building your reputation as a producer of good stock means getting them where others will see them. So let’s cover the basics of moving livestock off the farm […]
DIY Chigger Bite Relief
Get rid of the maddening itch of chigger bites with one of these easy remedies.
Era of the Southern Hog
Guinea hogs are a rare heritage livestock breed, smaller than commercial pigs, and a landrace, native to the southern United Stated