Make this easy colcannon recipe with ingredients you have on hand.
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 cup chopped, cooked cabbage or 2 cups coleslaw blend
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 cups cooked, cubed corned beef or ham
• 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
1. In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add cabbage and onion, and cook until onion is tender. Stir in cheese, corned beef and potatoes. Spread mixture evenly in skillet.
2. Cook over medium-low heat until golden brown on bottom. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired.