Find the related web article next to the print article title.
- New Life & Old Habits: Any new life on your acreage? Anything about the rural life have you upbeat and refreshed? Send Caleb an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not Fenced In: Keep your fences standing strong for years to come when you implement solid braces.
- Any Way You Slice It: For a deliciously different cream pie, try Makes-Its-Own-Crust Coconut Pie.
- Green and Red Sweet Peppers: Garlic planting time is right around the corner. This fall, plant what will become your best garlic crop yet.
- Fresh Fish!: Set your sights on these five freshwater fish species for the dinner table.
- Timber!: Pick out the perfect log splitter, and make more firewood from your woodlot or hedgerow.
- On-Farm Pig Processing: Home meat curing with Jalapeno-Cheese Venison Summer Sausage.
- The Dehydrated Pantry: Try your hand at making homemade jerky and other dehydrated snacks.
- Farm-to-Table Fare: Build a backyard adobe bread and pizza oven with our step-by-step instructions.
- Unlikely Allies: Get to know the good bugs in your garden and how they benefit your plants.
- The Seasonal Grind: Winter is coming: Prepare the homestead beforehand so you can relax by the fire.
- Hardworking Worms: Build easy do-it-yourself worm bins, and start producing organic fertilizer for your garden.
- The Perks of Pear Trees: Learn the ancient art of grafting fruit trees to grow a variety of fruits with new tastes.
- On the Rebound: All you need to know to get started raising domestic quail – you can be harvesting eggs and meat in no time.
- Chugalug Chickens: Easy DIY chicken plucker plans with take the tedium out of processing meat chickens.
- Spent Grains for Livestock Feed: Supplement your animals’ diets and save money at the feed store with sprouted grains.
- Best-Laid Plans: If you’ve ever had to change plans mid-course, or have any cool homestead projects to share, email Hank at email@example.com.