This season, trade in that shovel for the convenience that comes with the new Toro® 1500 Power Curve® electric snowblower.
Toro's 1500 Power Curve offers a surprising amount of snow-moving power and proven reliability that ensures a clean start, every time. With minimal maintenance demands and easy maneuverability -- without the fuss of gas and oil -- the 1500 Power Curve adds up to the ideal product for homeowners living in areas where snowfall amounts range from a dusting to about 12 inches during any given storm.
Toro's new 1500 Power Curve (MSRP: $219.99) includes these distinct features that make it ideal for homeowners who need a quick and convenient way to clear their path:
- Easy-to-Use Controls - Toro's sleek handle design offers simple, intuitive controls for operation with either hand.
- Zip Deflector - Toro's patented Zip Deflector technology locks in the direction you want to throw the snow and quickly adjusts with a simple pull on the handle.
- Chute Lever – Easy-to-reach controls allow operators to adjust the snow stream, without having to crank to change the chute direction.
- Power Curve Technology - Toro engineers created a streamlined snow removal system incorporating a curved rotor and inverted funnel housing that provides a more efficient snow removal process
- Large Wheels - The unit’s wheel height provides better maneuverability in deep snow.
- Cord Lock - Never worry about your power cord dislodging; Toro's cord-locking feature ensures the cord won't come unplugged in the middle of your task.
- Qwik-Key™ Starting - The easy-to-push start button doubles as a removable key
Proven Power Curve technology means you can move more snow, more efficiently, without the hassle of filling up a gas tank prior to every snowstorm. The Power Curve 1500 guarantees an easy start, every time, meaning you won't be left out in the cold when it's time to clear a path to winter freedom.
Look for Toro snowblowers at your local authorized Toro dealer and shop online at www.torodealer.com. Select models can be purchased at The Home Depot® stores and online at www.homedepot.com. For more information, contact Toro toll free at 1-866-336-5205 or visit www.toro.com. Need help deciding which snowblower is right for you? Check out Toro’s online snowblower selector.
About The Toro Company
The Toro Company is a leading worldwide provider of turf and landscape maintenance equipment, and irrigation solutions. With sales of nearly $1.9 billion in fiscal 2011, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 90 countries through its reputation of world-class service, innovation and turf expertise. Since 1914, the company has built a tradition of excellence around a number of strong brands to help customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties, and agricultural fields. More information is available at www.toro.com.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. GRIT does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.