Kohler® Power Systems, a
premium manufacturer and marketer of world-class generators and automatic
transfer switches, today announces the launch of two new generators – a 6
kilowatt variable speed generator which takes Kohler into the renewable energy
and light commercial markets, and a 38 kilowatt generator that expands the
company’s residential and light commercial product offering.
The new products details:
6VSG – 6kW Generator
- The new 6VSG generator is designed specifically
for efficient charging of battery banks used in renewable energy and other
- Provides consistent direct current (DC) output
to maintain battery banks directly without inefficient conversions from
- Variable engine speed (2300-2900 RPM) reduces
maintenance requirements, reduces fuel consumption and extends the life of the
engine when compared to fixed speed engines.
- Liquid propane or natural gas will fuel the 6VSG
38RCL– 38kW Generator
- The new 38RCL generator is a whole-house backup generator
that acts as a complete power solution for large homes with hefty power needs
or for light commercial business applications.
- Despite its overall size, the 38RCL generator
emits neighborhood friendly sound levels with electronically controlled fan
- The 38RCL is backed by Kohler’s 5-year or
- The 38RCL fuel source is liquid propane or
This press release is presented without editing for
your information. GRIT does not recommend, approve or endorse the products
and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products
and services carefully before deciding to purchase.