This holiday season, forget the socks and cartoon character neckties. Fiskars, a leading global supplier of consumer products for the home, garden and outdoors, has revamped the traditional hardware snip, making the perfect holiday gift for the handyman on your list. Available exclusively at Walmart starting November 25, 2011, the ShopBoss™ helps complete tasks faster by combining some of the most frequently used tools into one tool as versatile as the tasks he’s bound to tackle.
Fiskars’ ShopBoss™ Hardware Snip combines heavy-duty cutting power and practical multi-functionality:
• Titanium coated, heavy-duty blades designed for tough cutting jobs including light metals, carpet and flooring
• Spring action design reduces hand fatigue when cutting
• Wire cutter and wire stripper for cutting light wire without damaging
• Twine cutter to cut twine cleanly and quickly
• Pry-off bottle opener makes it easy to open bottles with work gloves
• Sheath includes a tape cutter for opening boxes, a deburring file to take the jagged edge off cut metal, a belt clip for easy transport, and a pencil holder.
“Whether it’s for dad, grandpa, or the neighbor down the street, the ShopBoss™ will help solve do-it-yourself projects without turning the toolbox upside down,” said Sean Martin, vice president of marketing and new product development at Fiskars. “The ShopBoss™ leverages Fiskars’ cutting expertise and design heritage in a convenient tool that stands up to tough projects and home repairs.”
The ShopBoss™ follows the success of the award-winning Cuts+More™ Scissors in Fiskars’ family of multipurpose tools grounded in value and innovation. Available for under $30, the ShopBoss™ is the one gift the handyman on your list will still be excited about once the holidays are over. For more information and a product video visit www.fiskars.com.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. GRIT does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.