Got weeds? Let your drill do the work.
Weed N Till is an innovative drill-driven weed and tilling tool that spins out weeds at the root.
It's fast and fun to use. There's no kneeling, bending, or getting your hands dirty.
What is it, exactly?
• Use Weed N Till with your cordless electric drill (drill not included)
• 33-inch-long forged steel shaft
• The end that goes into your drill features three flat surfaces to stay firmly in the drill's chuck
• Innovative design features a forged pointed tip with four tines to till and aerate soils
• Works on most any surface where weeds grow (gardens, raised beds, sod, and more)
• Easy on your back and knees
• Eco-friendly and chemical-free
• Aerates and tills
• Invented and patented by Vern Ader, a retired teacher and gardener
How does it work?
• Insert the Weed N Till shaft into the chuck of your drill.
• Point the tip into the ground next to the weed's main center stalk, then pull the drill's trigger for a few seconds and push down slightly. A slight angle works best.
• For safety and a better result do not start the drill until the Weed N Till is properly placed.
• Your Weed N Till will usually pull the roots out along with the weed.
• If your Weed N Till hits a large rock or large root, it’s possible for the drill to jerk suddenly. If this is a concern, use a drill that has a second side handle for stability.
• Weeds may become wrapped around the Weed N Till. If they don't fall off on their own when the drill is raised up, put the drill in reverse and spin for a few seconds to unwind the weeds. With the drill off, they can be removed by hand.
• The Weed N Till isn’t recommended for caliche, calcrete, hardpan, or duricrust sedimentary soils. Heavy clay soils may bog the drill.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.