You've heard how beneficial probiotics are for gut health; new research reveals that they can do much more! Probiotics can also improve a host of other conditions, from allergies to arthritis, depression to obesity … they have even been shown to inhibit cancer and antibiotic-resistant superbugs. Now Michelle Schoffro Cook shares this groundbreaking research, demonstrating the link between gastrointestinal health and overall well-being. She offers concrete ways for you to use this extraordinary information, explaining how to use probiotics to address a range of medical issues. In this cutting-edge prescription for overall wellness, you'll discover:
- Specific strains of probiotics and the more than 50 conditions they can help.
- The benefits of incorporating probiotics into your day-to-day life.
- How to select the best supplement for your health concerns.
- Tips for adding more probiotic-rich foods to your diet.
- More than 30 delicious and nutritious probiotic-rich recipes.