Whatever your gardening challenge, straw bale gardening holds the solution. This new edition of Straw Bale Gardens Complete is the only book you need to get started with the revolutionary gardening method that has taken the world by storm.
Written by Joel Karsten, the originator of straw bale gardening, this exciting update contains detailed, start-to-finish instructions for growing vegetables in straw anywhere, plus many new ideas and projects to help you enjoy your straw bale experience even more.
Among the new subjects in this updated edition:
- Cultivating mushrooms in straw
- How to grow plants in non-straw bales, including hay
- Tips and ideas for making your straw bale garden more attractive
- How to make a seasonal greenhouse for your bales
- Trellising projects for vertical growing