Ready to take your beekeeping skills to the next level? In Business with Bees provides the answers you need.
“The only way to save the honey bee is to save the beekeeper. All the rest comes second,” says bestselling author and beekeeping expert Kim Flottum. In this book, Flottum shows you how to save bees, beekeepers, and your business. He takes serious beekeepers past the early stages and learning curves and offer practical, useful advice for converting their passion into a part-time or full-time career with measurable results.
This beekeeping business how-to guide offers all of the in-depth answers to the questions you didn’t know you had.
• Writing a business plan
• Finding the best sources for funding
• Determining what your facilities will be and how to acquire them
• Getting and installing the right equipment
• Cooperating with other local businesses
• Promoting your business and measuring success
• And much more!
With this expert advice you can become as knowledgeable, confident, and successful in running a business as you are in beekeeping.