- Products for Wiser Living
Expand your knowledge on all things bread with this GRIT Country Skills Series Guide to Homemade Bread, 8th Edition. Ranging from the beginning basics of making bread, facts about gluten, popular bread recipes, cornbread to cornmeal and creating a food business on the homestead this issue is a can't miss. With 75+ recipes inside this guide, you and your whole family can enjoy the benefits of homemade bread.
Make flavorful sandwich bread out of quality ingredients to save money and warm a gathering or just your kitchen for the day, enjoy methods guaranteed to make anyone a baker, mix it up with flat bread recipes, or keep it simple with an earth oven.
More articles include:
• Milling About - Take your baking a step further with a home grain mill that produces delicious flour.
• Break Your Fast With Bread - A hearty breakfast keeps you going all morning, and what better way to start the day than with homemade bread?
• Stale, But Not Forgotten - Don't throw out your dry, brittle bread... give it new life with these fresh recipes.
• Cornmeal to Cornbread - A chunk of this savory yet sweet concoction makes a meal all by itself.
• Recommended Resources - Everything you need to start baking the best bread in your own kitchen.
Item Number: 8417