Raising rabbits has never been easier with the help the new Grit Guide to Backyard Rabbits, 4th edition. This guide has more than 43 keys to raising happy, healthy rabbits along with helpful advice to find the breed for you, instructions for keeping rabbits out of your garden, advice on how to build the best hutches and equipment, and so much more.
Read about the necessary tools, equipment and routines it requires to keep healthy rabbits. Discover the basic bunny diet, and how feeding your rabbits a healthy mixture of pellets, hay and a few treats will keep them happy and strong. Learn how to ban bunnies from your garden by building a safe, simple and humane trap to keep uninvited critters out of your garden. Rabbit housing plans are included for a good weekend do-it-yourself project.
Other articles include:
- An Introduction to Rabbit Breeds: Ask yourself why raising bunnies is a priority, and then consider the many beautiful and cuddly, exotic and common varieties.
- Rabbits as Food: When the first cute and cuddly kit arrived, worry set in about processing day.
- The Rabbit House: If you’re more of a hands-off animal husband, keeping rabbits together in a colony – rather than in individual cages – may appeal to you.
- Permaculture Principles for Rabbits: A couple of rabbit aficionados contemplate ways to keep rabbits in captivity, though in a more natural setting.
- Calming the Rascally Rabbit: Discover the many activities you and your furry friends can do together for a healthier, more enjoyable experience.