This versatile transport box carries birds such as pigeons, chukar, ducks, pheasants, and quail.
• Assembled dimensions: 16 inches long by 24 inches wide by 9 inches high
• Door holes are 1 inch by 2 inches square and side holes are 1 inch by 1-1/2 inches
• Spring doors for easy access
• Customizable: Choose which ends or sides receive door access during assembly
• Solid floors (birds can’t stick their feet through the bottom)
• Ships flat. Snap fit to assemble. Use a Dead Blow Hammer during assembly.
• The lipless internal design is easy to clean
• Very strong and durable
• Holds 30 quail, 4 to 6 pheasants, or 4 to 6 chickens
Only available for shipment to the continental United States