Survival preparedness is not to be taken lightly. We live in a society full of comforts, conveniences, and instantaneous answers to all of our questions. But what happens when those systems break down? Preparedness must begin from the inside out. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can often determine whether or not you can physically endure catastrophic circumstances. Poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to health issues, and the simplest toothache can transform into an abscess that poisons the blood. You never know what small step you could have taken that would have helped you bounce back from an injury or could have reduced your risk of falling ill, so it is important to start preparing for the worst by treating your body the best you can. Dr. Prepper is a comprehensive guide to knowing a little bit about everything, but, more important, it also provides information on how to cope with medical emergencies. Learn about:
• What to include when you prepare a survival bug-out bag
• Basic wilderness tips and tricks like water purification and finding shelter
• Identifying and treating critter bites and stings or unfortunate brushes with poisonous plants
• Home treatment methods for when emergency responders are not within reach
• Remedies and recipes for basic treatment, such as burn spray, fire ant treatment, stomach-settling teas, and anti-inflammatory bone broth
When you never know what’s going to happen, this book will give you the resources to plan ahead, assess your situation, find a solution, and help you keep going.