Remove weeds in even the tightest spaces with the CobraHead Mini Weeder and Cultivator. It uses the time-proven construction of the original CobraHead in a smaller, lighter, and narrower design. The new tool can perform most of the same gardening tasks as its predecessor, and many gardeners will find it even easier to use.
An exceptional solution for weeding grass, the Mini gets in the slightest of areas with surprising precision, and it's perfect for lifting out smaller taprooted weeds intact. The sharp, narrow blade rips up tough soil, and the Mini’s small size makes it perfect for container gardening. Because it easily fits in your pocket, you can always have it with you when you are in the yard or garden. Built as tough as the original CobraHead, the Mini features a fully tempered forged steel blade and a nearly unbreakable composite plastic handle that is comfortable in almost any hand. Built to last, CobraHead tools can be counted on for years of service.
The combination of the specialized blade and the comfortable, ergonomic handle let you reach every weed in your garden without worrying about damaging your flowers. Whether you need to get in between rows of vegetables or cracks in your walkway, the Mini will get the job done. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
Specifications & Features
- It weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and harvests with ease.
- The tool out-weeds and out-digs similar tools.
- Made of tempered steel, the blade breaks up and plows almost any soil.
- The recycled composite handle allows for a comfortable and efficient grip, and it makes garden work easy for right-handed folks and lefties alike!
- Weighing just 5 ounces, the tool measures 8.75 inches long.
- It’s made in the United States!