The ChickSafe Premium automatic chicken coop door opener comes packed with some great features, including an integrated timer and light sensor, full manual door control, and a unique fail-safe mode for that extra peace of mind (giving you total flexibility over how and when you want your coop door opened or closed).
Running on only four AA batteries (included) or by electric power via USB cable (not supplied), the Premium door opener has been designed with ease of use in mind.
The all-in-one design makes setting up a breeze: no messy wiring or limit switches to attach to your coop. Simply secure the control box to the front of your coop, tie the lifting cord to your existing door, set your opening and closing preferences, and you’re away. The buttons are even extra big, so that you can easily press them with gloves on in the winter!
- All-in-one design: no complicated wiring or cabling
- Suitable for 5 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fully featured digital display for ease of use
- Integrated timer and light sensor for total control
- Manual control with the simple press of a button
- Configurable fail-safe mode: Program the door to close, even if it's still light
- Easily adjustable light sensitivity
- Powered by four AA batteries (supplied) or via USB cable (not included)
- Long battery life
- Low battery warning indicator
- Door closed indicator, visible up to 100 yards away
- No minimum or maximum door heights
- Suitable for both external and internally mounted doors
- 3-pound door-lifting capacity
- Low maintenance
Note: The ChickSafe Premium opener is designed to operate with up/down sliding coop doors weighing up to 3 pounds.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. Available for shipment to continental U.S. addresses only.