Measuring 65.5 inches wide by 42 inches long, the Rhode Island Homestead Henhouse features quality tongue-and-groove construction! This coop was engineered to be solid. It features four roosting rods, two large vents, a back door that swings open to allow wide access, a sliding poop tray, and a sliding door to close off the henhouse. This product is made with nonsplintering fir timber.
The inside of the coop (not including the nesting boxes) measures 38 inches wide by 38 inches long by 47 inches tall. The nesting boxes range from 13 to 16 inches deep.
The panels come preassembled with predrilled holes, and the heavy-gauge wire mesh arrives already attached. Each piece is labeled, and the instructions are easy to follow.
A few additional points to consider:
- The henhouse includes multiple vents, providing important airflow.
- Each panel features four additional diagonal wooden support pieces.
- There’s a run extension/support under each nesting box.
- The coop’s acrylic sliding window won’t shrink or expand as a wooden version would (making it difficult to open the windows or vents).
- The hard plastic liner under all roof panels provides durability and weatherproofing.
- Every piece is labeled.
- The heavy-duty hardware includes 16-gauge galvanized steel mesh, thick nesting box dividers, and a well-constructed ladder.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. This item is only available for shipment to addresses in the continental United States.