An international exclusive, this 1-gallon winemaking starter kit comes complete with premium grape concentrate from world-class vineyards.
Great things come in small packages. Without experience or anything but a passion for wine, you can make top-notch, cellar-worthy wine in your kitchen. Master Vintner combines essential equipment that's easy to use with expert instruction that's easy to follow. You'll walk through the essentials of winemaking with exclusive techniques from world-class winemaker Tim Vandergrift.
You don't need time, either. Great wine takes a matter of minutes to make, and then only the patience to let it ferment and mature into perfection. Prep a cabernet for fermentation while you make dinner, or a pinot noir in the minutes before you head for work in the morning.
Their premium recipe kits are made from grapes picked at their prime by expert vintners in world-class vineyards. With this unsurpassed quality, you cannot make better homemade wine anywhere else.
With small batch sizes, you'll get five bottles per recipe, making it easy to mix and match favorite styles. Craft a full tasting menu in just four months, with each batch of wine finishing in a quick four weeks. Serve your favorite meals alongside an artisanal bottle of chardonnay or merlot that you made in your own kitchen.
Starter Kit Includes:
- Your choice of recipe kit: cabernet sauvignon, merlot, pinot noir, chardonnay, moscato, or pinot grigio
- World-class instructions from industry expert Tim Vandergrift
- Little Big Mouth Bubbler Glass Primary Fermenter, Stopper, Airlock, and FermagraF°
- 1-Gallon Glass Jug Secondary Fermenter, Cap, Airlock, and FermagraF°
- Herculometer, Test Jar, and Thief
- Mini Auto-Siphon and Tubing
- 18-inch Plastic Paddle
- Corker and Corks
- Bottle Filler and Tubing
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Oxygen Wash Cleanser, and Sodium Metabisulfite Sanitizer
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently experiencing longer than usual lead times on this item. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.