Tasty Venison Tacos
FOR MORE, SEE EASY VENISON RECIPES
• 2 tablespoons cooking oil
• 1 pound ground venison
• 1 tablespoon dried onion
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 jar (8 ounces) taco sauce
• taco shells
• toppings of choice (chopped tomatoes, onion, lettuce, cheese, black olives, etc.)
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add venison, onion, salt and pepper, and cook until venison is browned, breaking meat up as it cooks.
2. Stir in taco sauce, and simmer until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Serve in taco shells with your favorite taco toppings.