- 1 pound ground venison
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- spaghetti, cooked
- pasta sauce, hot
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 8-by-11-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine venison, Worcestershire sauce, dried onion, eggs, salt, pepper, cream of mushroom soup and oats. Mix well.
- Form mixture into 1-1/2-inch balls, and place in prepared baking dish 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool slightly.
- Arrange spaghetti on individual plates. Top each with pasta sauce, some meatballs, and a sprinkling of Parmesan. NOTE: For something different, serve meatballs in a toasted sandwich roll with marinara sauce and cheese.
Spaghetti and Venison Meatballs
FOR MORE, SEE EASY VENISON RECIPES