Easy Turkey Tetrazzini is a great way to use up turkey leftovers.
• 8 ounces uncooked pasta
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 6 tablespoons flour
• 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
• 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
• 2 cups chicken stock
• 6 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
• 1 can (10-3⁄4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
• 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
• 1⁄2 cup dry sherry, optional
• 3 cups cooked, chopped turkey or chicken
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 3 tablespoons minced parsley
1. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
3. In small saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in salt and flour. Add pepper, celery salt and chicken stock. Cook over low heat until thick. Stir in mushrooms, soup, almonds and sherry, if using.
4. Alternate layers of noodles, turkey and mushroom sauce in prepared dish. Top with cheese and parsley.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Try more quick weeknight dinners with Easy Casserole Recipes.