This Tuna Casserole Recipe is a classic tuna recipe that everyone will love.
• 4 tablespoons butter, divided
• 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
• 1⁄4 cup minced parsley or thyme
• 1-1⁄2 cups fresh or frozen peas
• 1 can (5-1⁄2 ounces) water-packed tuna, drained
• 1 can (10-3⁄4 ounces) cream of celery soup
• 1 cup milk
• 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
• 3 cups cooked and drained wide egg noodles
• 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter 1-1⁄2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
2. In medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add and cook onion, parsley and peas until veggies are soft. Add tuna, soup, milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce and prepared noodles, and mix well.
3. Turn mixture into prepared casserole dish, and top with breadcrumbs. Melt remaining butter, and drizzle evenly over top of casserole.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.
Try more quick weeknight dinners with Easy Casserole Recipes.