Sweet and Salty Fig Salad Recipe
8 side salads or 4 main-dish salads
- 6 cups baby kale or spinach
- 10 figs, peeled and quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (15 1⁄2 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Goat cheese or blue cheese, crumbled, to taste
- Place kale in large bowl. Add figs, avocado, tomatoes, chickpeas, and onion. Drizzle vinegar and oil over the top, and toss to combine.
- Top with crumbled bacon and cheese, and serve immediately. Get more great fig recipes.