Sweet and Salty Fig Salad
• 6 cups baby kale or spinach
• 10 figs, peeled and quartered
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 2 Roma tomatoes, quartered
• 1 can (15 1⁄2 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 1 red onion, sliced thin
• Balsamic vinegar, to taste
• Olive oil, to taste
• 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• Goat cheese or blue cheese, crumbled, to taste
1. Place kale in large bowl. Add figs, avocado, tomatoes, chickpeas, and onion. Drizzle vinegar and oil over the top, and toss to combine.
2. Top with crumbled bacon and cheese, and serve immediately.