4-6 servings SERVINGS
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1⁄2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1-1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1-1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 large or 6 medium tomatoes, variety of your choice, flesh spooned out
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, optional
- In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and lemon juice using hand mixer. Stir in Parmesan, salt, pepper, dill, dried onion, chives, oregano, basil and paprika.
- Fill tomatoes with cream cheese mixture. Garnish with green onions. Want more fresh, cool recipes? Visit Quick Summer Recipes.
These Stuffed Tomatoes are a perfect way to celebrate the flavor of fresh, just-picked garden tomatoes.