For more sandwich ideas, see Summer Sandwich Recipes.
• 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1⁄4 cup fresh, chopped parsley
• 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
• 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
• 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
• 6 ounces salmon, cooked and flaked, or canned salmon, drained
• 4 slices bread of choice
• Fresh greens of choice (such as lettuce, spinach, kale, chard, arugula)
• Fresh lemon thyme, optional
1. In bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, onion flakes, dill, and black pepper. Stir in salmon.
2. Assemble sandwiches with bread, greens, salmon mixture, and fresh lemon thyme, if desired.