For more, see Recipes for Colorful Canned Tomatoes
• 6 pounds tomatoes, cored, peeled, seeded, and chopped
• 2 pounds long green peppers, chopped and seeded
• 1 1⁄2 pounds yellow onions, chopped
• 1 pound hot peppers, seeded and chopped
• 1 1⁄4 cups apple cider vinegar
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
• 1 tablespoon salt
1. Combine all ingredients in large stockpot over medium heat.
2. Bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Ladle hot salsa into hot, sterilized pint jars, leaving 1⁄4-inch headspace. Seal with new and sterilized lids and bands. Process for 15 minutes in boiling water bath. Remove from water bath, and cool before storing.