Grilled potatoes with a simple spice rub and olive oil are the perfect cookout side.
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 3 large russet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
1. Prepare grill.
2. In large bowl, combine oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add potato slices and turn to coat.
3. Grill potatoes over medium heat for 16 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through and nicely browned, turning once.
4. Place in serving dish, and allow to cool slightly before serving with your favorite condiments.
Find more summer recipes for Easy Outdoor Cooking.