Ricotta Pancake Recipe
Made with fresh homemade ricotta, these rich and delicious pancakes are a hit at my family’s breakfast table. Yields about 12 pancakes.
- 1 cup flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, milk, egg yolks, and vanilla. Mix into dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into pancake batter.
- Cook in batches on a hot, greased griddle. Enjoy warm with butter and syrup.
More Simple Cheese Recipes:
Maggie Bullington lives in rural Alabama with her family of homesteaders. She gardens, assists with several home businesses, and tries new recipes with farm-fresh ingredients. Follow Maggie at TinyRanch.
Butterscotch Pie Recipe with a Lard Crust
Use lard to make the perfect pie crust for a sweet butterscotch meringue pie.
Mulberry Muffins Recipe
Try these delicious and easy-to-make mulberry muffins, whether for breakfast or a snack.
Mulberry Scones Recipe
Make these easy and flavorful scones bursting with mulberries.