Ricotta Pancake Recipe
Made with fresh homemade ricotta, these rich and delicious pancakes are always a hit at my family’s breakfast table.
- 1 cup flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, milk, egg yolks, and vanilla. Mix into dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into pancake batter.
- Cook in batches on a hot, greased griddle. Enjoy warm with butter and syrup.
Made with fresh homemade ricotta, these rich and delicious pancakes are a hit at my family’s breakfast table.
More Simple Cheese Recipes:
Maggie Bullington lives in rural Alabama with her family of homesteaders. She gardens, assists with several home businesses, and tries new recipes with farm-fresh ingredients. Follow Maggie at TinyRanch.