Queso Blanco Cucumber Salad
This bright, fresh queso blanco cucumber salad with Hispanic-influenced flavors can also be made with homemade ricotta.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup queso blanco, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
- Serve immediately.
This bright, fresh salad with Hispanic-influenced flavors can also be made with homemade ricotta.
More Simple Cheese Recipes:
Maggie Bullington lives in rural Alabama with her family of homesteaders. She gardens, assists with several home businesses, and tries new recipes with farm-fresh ingredients. Follow Maggie at TinyRanch.