For more new sandwich ideas, see Summer Sandwich Recipes.
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 8 ounces portabella mushrooms, washed and sliced
• Hickory smoked salt, to taste
• 2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
• 1⁄2 cup sour cream
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
• Prepared or leftover pork roast, shredded or chopped
• 8 slices bread of choice
• 4 slices cheese of choice
1. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat; add Worcestershire sauce. Add and sauté mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Season with smoked salt. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2. In bowl, combine horseradish, sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, dry mustard, red pepper, honey, and salt. Mix well, and set aside.
3. Assemble sandwiches with bread, pork roast, cheese, cooked mushrooms, and spoonful of horseradish mixture.