Pineapple Baked Beans Recipe
6 to 8 servings
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter lima beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple, drained, chopped, and liquid reserved
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked and coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine beans, pineapple, bacon, onion, brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup.
- Transfer mixture to 5-quart Dutch oven or bean pot. Bake for 45 minutes, or until desired consistency is reached. If beans seem dry, add some reserved pineapple juice.
Recipe courtesy Les Beachey
FOR MORE, SEE BLUE RIBBON BAKED BEANS RECIPES.