- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 3 flowering lavender heads
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 7 sprigs fresh lemon thyme
- 1 cup sugar
- Place ice in two 32-ounce glasses or four 8-ounce glasses. Set aside.
- Juice lemons into large bowl; set aside.
- Chop dill, remove lavender flowers from stem, remove oregano leaves from stem, and remove lemon thyme leaves from stem; set aside.
- In blender, blend lemon juice, sugar, lavender, and herbs. Pour over crushed ice. Stir and serve.
Try these other edible flower recipes.
Lavender adds a floral flavor to this refreshing lemonade recipe.