A cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole is the perfect dish for a potluck.
• 2 pounds potatoes, cubed and boiled
• 3⁄4 cup butter, melted, divided
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
• 1 can (10-3⁄4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
• 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
• 1-1⁄2 cups cooked, diced ham
• 2 cups coarse breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9-by-13-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine potatoes, 1⁄2 cup melted butter, salt, pepper, onion, soup, sour cream, 1-1⁄2 cups cheese and ham. Turn mixture into prepared baking pan.
3. In small bowl, mix breadcrumbs with remaining butter. Sprinkle over mixture in pan, and top with remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Try more quick weeknight dinners with Easy Casserole Recipes.