FOR MORE, SEE GLUTEN-FREE GOODIES
• 4 cups finely ground or stone-ground white rice flour
• 2 cups stone-ground brown rice flour
• 2 cups tapioca flour or tapioca starch
• 1 cup potato starch (not potato flour)
1. In extra-large bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together until thoroughly blended. Use large spoon to bring flour from bottom of bowl up to top, and whisk again. Repeat this a few more times to make sure flours are evenly distributed throughout entire mixture.
2. Store mixture in airtight container or zipper-seal storage bags at room temperature for up to 1 month. For longer storage, keep flour in refrigerator or freezer.
NOTE: Before using the flour, allow it to come up to room temperature, and gently stir it before measuring. To measure the flour, lightly spoon it into desired measuring cup and level off the top with a straight-edged utensil, such as the back of a butter knife.